We know that you care about what’s in the food and drinks you give to your kids. It’s why we've been listening to and learning from you since the very beginning. We don’t just welcome your feedback – we act on it. Our commitment to making quality juice drinks that you feel good giving to your kids is unwavering. That’s why all Capri Sun products are made with quality ingredients and never contain any artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
You know best, and we’re here to listen! If you have a question not included below or want more information on any of our products, please contact us at 1-800-227-7478.
Click below for more information on our Capri Sun products:
- What products now have All Natural ingredients?
- What makes the ingredients All Natural?
- Do the products with All Natural ingredients taste the same as the originals?
- Does “All Natural Ingredients” mean the same thing as Organic?
- Why are only some of your products made with All Natural ingredients?
- Are these products healthier than your other product lines?
- How has the nutrition changed?
- What’s the difference between all natural ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives?
- Is it true that these new products with All Natural Ingredients have no sugar?
- Where can I find the new products with All Natural Ingredients?
- Are they more expensive than they were before?
- Why did you change the graphics on your packaging?
- How much juice is in Capri Sun Organic?
- Why does Capri Sun Organic contain only 56% fruit juice?
- Why is filtered water the first ingredient in the ingredient line?
- What does USDA Organic mean?
- Why is apple juice included in the Grape juice SKU?
- Why do you add natural flavor?
- What is natural flavor?
- How is Capri Sun Organic different from other Capri Sun products?
- Is there any sugar added to Capri Sun Organic?
- If there is no added sugar, why is there 16g of sugar in each pouch?
- Why is Capri Sun Organic more expensive than the original juice drink?
- Are there any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in Capri Sun Organic?
- Is there any high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners in Capri Sun Organic?
- Help! I found mold in my Capri Sun pouch. Will it make my child sick?
- Why does mold sometimes grow in juice drinks with no preservatives?
- What kind of mold sometimes grows in juice drinks with no preservatives?
- I've heard some reports of mold in pouches, and other reports of fungus. Which is it?
- What are you doing to prevent mold in Capri Sun pouches?
- Do Capri Sun drinks contain any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives?
- Don’t Capri Sun drinks contain a lot of sugar?
- What’s the clear bottom pouch?
- Do all Capri Sun varieties have the clear bottom pouch?
- Why did you change the pouch? Did you make this change in response to mold?
- What should I do if I think I see mold through the clear bottom?
What products now have All Natural ingredients?
We know it’s important for you to have choices. We’ve designed our products to give you options to fit you and your child’s lifestyles. For moms looking for more fruits or vegetables, Capri Sun Fruit and Veggie Blends or 100% Juice are great options. Other products like Capri Sun Fruit Refreshers, with a blend of all natural fruit juice and filtered water, are great tasting with 10g of sugar per pouch, versus 13g in the original Capri Sun Juice Drink. We have a Capri Sun product that fits your every need.
The ingredients and nutritional information vary by product line. We encourage you to read the ingredient lines for your favorite All Natural Capri Sun variety. For example, we reformulated Capri Sun Organic to have 15 grams of sugar or less. Additionally, Capri Sun 100% Juice offers ¾ cup of fruit juice per serving, while Fruit and Veggie Blends offers ½ cup of fruit and veggie juice per serving.
Parents have told us they’re looking for more products made with all-natural ingredients. We took a look at all of our Capri Sun products, adjusted some of our products’ ingredients and made sure we were sourcing quality, all-natural ingredients to support these claims. While Capri Sun still does not contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or high-fructose corn syrup, we think parents will also be excited about four of our products now having All Natural ingredients, Capri Sun Organic, Capri Sun 100% Juice, Capri Sun Fruit and Veggie Blends and Capri Sun Fruit Refreshers.
No,the new product lines with All Natural Ingredients are not more expensive. Capri Sun Fruit and Veggie Blends and 100% Juice packages are still $2.99 suggested retail price, Capri Sun Organic is less expensive than the original at $3.99 suggested retail price, and Capri Sun Fruit Refreshers is $2.49 suggested retail price, the same price as the original Capri Sun juice drinks.
We updated the graphics on the four products with All Natural Ingredients, Capri Sun Organic, Capri Sun 100% Juice, Capri Sun Fruit and Veggie Blends and Capri Sun Fruit Refreshers, to better align with our commitment to quality and showcase the fact that many of our products contain All Natural Ingredients.
What is Capri Sun Fruit Refreshers?
Capri Sun Fruit Refreshers is made with a blend of all natural fruit juice and filtered water, and each pouch contains 10 grams of sugar, which is 50% less sugar than the average leading fruit juices.* *Per 6 oz., this product contains 10g of sugar, while the leading average fruit juice contains 20g of sugar
What is Capri Sun Fruit and Veggie Blends?
Capri Sun Fruit and Veggie Blends offers not only fruit, but also vegetables in each pouch, with ½ cup of fruit and veggie juice per serving. We wanted parents to know that Capri Sun Fruit & Veggie Blends is an easy way to add fruits and vegetables to kids’ diets, and thought the new name communicated that more clearly. We also changed the product to contain All Natural Ingredients while still having the same delicious taste.
How much juice is in Capri Sun Organic?
Capri Sun Organic meets the USDA’s stringent requirements for production and handling needed to be labeled as “organic,” including the use of certified organic ingredients. Rest assured, the rest of our family of Capri Sun products are made following strict guidelines for quality and taste, and contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
How is Capri Sun Sport different from adult sports drinks?
While Capri Sun Sport won’t improve athletic performance, it will help keep kids hydrated for moderate recreational activities such as baseball, riding a bike, volleyball and more. *Per 6 oz., this product 8 grams of sugar, leading regular sports drinks 10.5 grams of sugar **Per 6 oz., this product 30 calories, leading regular sports drinks 40 calories
Help! I found mold in my Capri Sun pouch. Will it make my child sick?
We’re so sorry you encountered mold! It’s unpleasant, but it’s unlikely to make you or your child sick. Although it's rare, it is possible for food mold to grow inside containers of preservative-free juice drinks if the pouch is compromised or punctured in any way on its journey from our facilities to your grocery stores. Even if the hole is microscopic and not visibly detectable, it can be exposed to air. The mold is naturally-occurring, and we understand your concerns. That’s why we created our clear bottom pouches so you can check for mold before enjoying your Capri Sun, while still remaining committed to keeping our drinks free of artificial preservatives. If you have more questions, please call us at 1-800-227-7478. We care deeply about this issue and about the well-being of our moms, dads and kids. That's why we have invested millions of dollars in our packaging, quality and manufacturing processes to make our pouches even stronger and more resistant to air leaks. We value your feedback as it helps us improve our processes and products.
Imagine leaving a piece of fruit like an apple or a strawberry on your counter. After time exposed to the air, mold will grow. Although it's rare, it is possible for food mold to grow inside containers of preservative-free juice drinks if the pouch is compromised or punctured in any way on its journey from our facilities to your grocery stores. Even if the hole is microscopic and not visibly detectable, it can be exposed to air. The mold is naturally-occurring, and we understand it’s unpleasant. If you have more questions, please call us at 1-800-227-7478.
We care deeply about this issue and about the well-being of our moms, dads and kids. That's why we have invested millions of dollars in our packaging, quality and manufacturing processes to make our pouches even stronger and more resistant to air leaks. We recommend that parents gently squeeze each pouch to check for leaks before serving Capri Sun to their kids. Any leaky or punctured pouches should be discarded.
At Capri Sun, we know that you know best when it comes to your kids’ diets. That’s why we offer a variety of products to help you make the best choices for your family. For a drink that’s low in sugar, try our Roarin’ Waters lightly flavored water drink. It has less than eight grams of sugar and offers kids a fun way to hydrate.
Does Capri Sun contain any caffeine?
We're committed to providing more choices in what you serve your kids, and we have a variety of drinks ranging in calories. Capri Sun Roarin' Waters—a flavored water drink sweetened with a blend of sugar and stevia leaf extract – contains 30 calories per pouch. Available in six great flavors, Capri Sun Roarin' Waters is a fun way for kids to hydrate!